Custom Steel Buildings in Nevada
Steel buildings have come a long way – gone are the days of having to settle for a boring, boxy-looking building; our custom steel buildings and steel building kits in Nevada are functional, versatile, and attractive. Prefab metal buildings in Nevada from American Steel Structures are anything but ordinary. We precision-engineer and fabricate each steel component so that your building will meet and exceed your expectations. Once these components are delivered to your site, we can install your building much faster than any stick-build; in many cases, we can start and finish your custom steel structure on the same day! American Steel Structures provides everything from carports to garages to RV covers to workshops to barns to warehouses to agricultural buildings to commercial facilities.
American Steel Structures 2022 - 2023
Nevada Metal Building Roof Styles
Our custom metal buildings come in three standard roof styles – regular roof, A-frame roof, and vertical roof:
Regular Roof Style
The regular roof style is popular for its rounded, barn-like look, and is also our most economical choice. A regular roof provides reliable protection from sun and rain, and its roof panels are oriented horizontally from front to back. The regular roof is a good option if you don’t need a larger building, or if you live in an area that tends not to get much in the way of snow or higher winds.
A-Frame or Boxed-Eve Roof Style
The A-frame or boxed-eave roof is more similar to the design of a typical house roof, which is a plus if you’d like your custom metal building to better blend with your home or other structures. Like a regular roof, the A-frame roof’s panels run horizontally. The A-frame roof is a stronger design than the regular roof, and is preferable if you live in an area that may receive some heavier winds or snow.
Vertical Roof Style
The vertical roof is our premier option. It’s built on an A-frame design, but it additionally includes extra reinforcement that makes it our strongest roof design. The vertical orientation of the roof panels allows rain, snow, and debris to glide off the roof more easily. The vertical roof is highly recommended if you experience more extreme weather, and is the best choice for any building that is 36’ wide or more.
Benefits of Metal Buildings in Nevada
Metal structures are superior to buildings made with wood or other materials for many reasons:
- Fast Install & Environmentally Friendly - Metal buildings require less time, labor, and energy resources to install than stick-builds or other options. Another nice feature of our buildings is that the steel components we use are almost 100% recyclable!
- Durable – Metal structures don’t rot like wood and better withstand the challenges of constant use and threats from Mother Nature. The metal paneling is also coated with special compounds to help prevent rust and prolong panel life.
- Low-Maintenance – Metal is easier to clean and needs less maintenance than a wooden structure. And since the color is infused into the metal during fabrication, you won’t have the same peeling or fading paint issues that wood does.
- Sustainable & Affordable - Metal buildings allow for more clear-span interior space and customization options, and can actually be cheaper to build per square foot than wooden structures. Thanks to steel’s superior strength and resistance to challenges from fire and nature, you could save money on insurance as well.
- Fireproof and Pest Resistant – Steel is simply the strongest, most rugged building material available for multipurpose custom buildings. Steel isn’t flammable so fire isn’t as much of a threat, and it doesn’t rot like wood, either. Steel also won’t harbor mold, mildew, or termites, and it’s incredibly resistant to other pests, too.
Uses of Metal Buildings in Nevada
The question isn’t what can you do with a metal building; the question is what can’t you do with a Nevada metal building from American Steel Structures! Here are some of the ways our Nevada customers like to use our multipurpose structures:
- Residential Metal Garages A metal garage is an enclosed structure designed to provide a safer, more secure shelter for your car, truck, motorcycle, RV, ATV, or other vehicle. Our steel garages are also useful for storing equipment, supplies, and other items.
- Side Entry Garages Perhaps you have limited lot size, or just prefer the convenience of having easier-to-access side entry points for your vehicles. We have a great selection of side entry garages from which to choose.
- RV Carports & Buildings An RV metal carport or building is a steel structure designed to give superior protection in covering your RV, motorhome, camper, or trailer. Our RV metal carports and buildings are also useful for sheltering large commercial equipment, farm/agricultural vehicles or equipment, and much more!
- Metal Workshop Buildings Some people need a place to store stuff; others need a place to be able to work on stuff. Either way, our metal workshops have you covered! Our metal workshops make great auto service centers, hobby shops, man caves, she sheds, and more!
- Commercial Metal Garages Need a place to store commercial or industrial equipment? We can provide that. Need a larger facility for use as a service center, manufacturing facility, or warehouse? We can provide that, too!
- Commercial Metal Buildings Typically speaking, a commercial metal building or industrial metal building is an enclosed metal structure designed for any large-scale application. We specialize in commercial steel buildings that are ideal for all sorts of residential, business, agricultural, manufacturing, workshop, and warehouse functions.
Metal Building Sizes & Designs in Nevada
What’s the best size and design for your Nevada metal building? That really depends on how you plan to use your building, the size of your install site, where you’re located, and what your budget is. Some of our customers know exactly what they want in a building when they contact us. If that’s you, we can certainly work with you!
More often, our customers have a fair idea of how they want to use their building, but they’re not sure about what the best design or building size to meet their particular needs. If you fall into that category, just click or call us here at American Steel Structures! We’ll start by LISTENING to you (you’d be amazed how many metal building providers don’t!), and then we’ll help you get the custom metal building solution that’s best for your situation and your budget. We’re here to help!
Your custom metal building price will be based on your structure’s dimensions, customization options you choose, any additional materials desired (roll-up doors, walk-in doors, windows, etc.), the gauge of frame (standard 14-GA or sturdier 12-GA), the gauge of sheet metal (standard 29-GA or sturdier 26-GA), and the location where you’re installing. You can always check our website for up-to-date base pricing information, grouped by geographic region. And of course you can always just pick up the phone and talk to one of our friendly building specialists who will be able to answer all your specific questions.
Color Options for Steel Buildings in Nevada
Your ability to customize includes your ability to choose your own building color or colors with American Steel Structures. You can choose from among our 16 color options (varies by specific location) for the color of your roof, walls, and trim. With so many available choices, you’re sure to find a color or colors that are right for you.
Metal Building Prices in Nevada
Metal building prices are primarily determined by the size dimensions, roof style, frame thickness (or gauge), and panel thickness you choose for your building. The good news for steel building buyers in Texas is that you don’t have to pay unnecessarily high prices to get a high-quality building!
The best metal buildings in Nevada are built with a vertical roof style and 14-or 12-guage steel. Depending on where you take your business, paying a higher price doesn’t necessarily equate to higher quality. If you’re not sure about what features and options to include with your building, give one of our friendly building specialists a call. We will be glad to help you get the best available steel structure in the great state of Nevada !
Why Choose American Steel Structures for your Nevada Metal Building
American Steel Structures is proud to source the very best steel buildings and structures in Nevada ! Each of our metal buildings is produced by a local area manufacturer, and we’re proud to source American made steel. We also make MANY customization options available to you; if you can think of it, we’ll work to make it happen! We are simply your best choice for a Nevada steel building solution:
- We provide more metal structures than any other online source in the U.S., and we’re proud to serve the great state of Texas!
- Our 3D Building Designer gives you many easy-to-use options so you can design your OWN ideal metal building on any computer or device
- Delivery & installation INCLUDED with your standard Texas metal building purchase
- Great financing and rent-to-own options, too
- Nobody beats our level of customer experience and customer service!
American Steel Structures is about much more than just selling you a metal building; we’re about Providing Shelter For Your Way Of Life. Check us out online or give us a call at +1 (979) 387-3662 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and experience the American Steel Structures difference in Nevada for yourself!
Metal Buildings for Sale in Nevada
If you’re looking for a metal building for sale in Nevada , you’ll find no better local online resource than American Steel Structures! What sets us apart? Here’s just a short list of the advantages that come along with choosing to partner with us:
- American Steel Structures maintains a network of over 20 top metal building manufacturers. We can get you what you need in a metal building, delivered and installed anywhere in Nevada .
- Each metal building for sale is manufactured right here in America. Whenever you do business with American Steel Structures, you’re really helping to sustain American jobs.
- We’ve got the best team of building specialists in the industry. Our friendly experts will show you a personalized level of care you simply won’t get from another metal building dealer.
Top Selling Pre-engineered Metal Buildings