40 x 60 Buildings
It’s no secret that 40×60 metal buildings are highly durable and cost-effective, especially when you are looking for a solution that is simple to build and will last for many years. At AMERICAN STEEL STRUCTURES, we offer a range of metal buildings, including 40' X 60' steel building options that come in a range of colorways and with lots of accessories to choose from.
Many prospective clients assume that 40' X 60' metal buildings are used just for garages, but this is not the case. You can use your new building for a huge number of purposes, helping you to get the solution you need without having to wait. Find out more about our buildings and call our team at (979) 387-3662 when you are ready to place your order!
Changing the Way You Use Your 40' X 60' Steel Building
Life is not simple, and we are often thrown a curveball that we need to deal with in order to move forward – this is the same with metal buildings! No matter whether you purchased your 40' X 60' steel building for a garage or workshop, if your needs change, so can the purpose of your building.
Take a look at some of the options you’ve got when it comes to changing the purpose of your building:
- Agriculture – many people these days utilize spare land to create their own agricultural space for livestock or crops. In addition, there are many ranches and farms that require storage space too, and 40' X 60' metal buildings are often the perfect size. These buildings can be used to store feed, equipment, hay, or even used as a shelter for livestock or turned into stables.
- Aviation – if you love flying or have an aviation business, then a 40' X 60' steel building is a great choice for a hangar or even a shade shelter to keep your aircraft cool in the hot weather. Having your own aviation offices on site will make life easier, too, and you can use these buildings as office space for you and your team.
- Commercial – if you have a business idea but need a space to make it come true, then a 40' X 60' commercial metal building is ideal. It can be used to create a café or restaurant, a retail space, or something more niche like an auto repair store or car wash.
- Industrial – from warehouses to small manufacturing spaces, your industrial needs can be met with a 40' x 60' steel building. You can also consider turning into a welding business or a space for machines when they are not in use, keeping your industrial business operating all year round.
- Investment – if you are keen to invest your money into something that will give you guaranteed returns, then a 40' x 60' metal building may be the answer. You can lease it as a retail space, office space or warehouse and enjoy watching your investment grow.
- Personal – 40' x 60 'steel buildings are not just for money-making enterprises. You can install one for your own personal needs, such as a large garage space for a car hobbyist, a boat or RV store, a place to escape, a guest house, or even turn it into a barndominium!
- Restaurants – if the food industry is where your interest lies, why not invest in a metal building and create your own coffee shop, burger bar, takeaway, or fine dining experience! If you fill a need that is not already met in your area, then you can be sure that the customers will flock!
- Venues – having a dedicated space for weddings and other events is important, and a 40' x 60' steel building is the perfect size to offer medium-sized events to a range of customers. You can offer general events or make your space more unique and offer specific themed events for your clientele too.
How Your New 40' x 60' Building Can Adapt
If you decide to invest in a 40' x 60' steel building and find that the purpose you want it for is no longer needed or doesn’t work out, then don’t panic! Your building is versatile and can be adapted to suit a new purpose so that it works for you!
A 40' x 60' metal building comes as a self-supporting unit which means that the inside of your build will be free of columns and will offer a wide-open space for you to enjoy. This means that the internal layout can be designed to suit what you need and changed even after the installation is complete to support any change in usage that is required.
Metal buildings are fully customizable and can be added to in terms of additional space or different accessories for as long as it is in use – making them the most versatile buildings to buy. Plus, as there are so many different finishes to choose from, your metal building can have any exterior finish you want so that no one knows it is made from steel!
Each metal building kit from AMERICAN STEEL STRUCTURES comes prefabricated and ready to install with all the components you need to get the job done. This means that all you need to do is prepare the site, gather some friends or a crew, and wait for the delivery of your new building before you get to work. The best bit is that the 40' x 60' metal building cost is lower than traditional construction and quicker to complete, so your new building will be ready to work for you in next to no time.
How AMERICAN STEEL STRUCTURES Can Help You Get a Versatile 40'x60' Steel Building
At AMERICAN STEEL STRUCTURES, we are proud to offer the best metal buildings in the country and have a team of dedicated individuals that can help you to design the perfect space and discuss the usage of your new metal building.
We provide a simple online ordering system and offer the best price so that you don’t break the bank. We also offer free shipping and installation so that all you need to do is sit back and wait for it to arrive.
Once your new building is installed, we provide assistance with ongoing maintenance, too, so that you can get the best from your building for many years to come. Call us today at (979) 387-3662 to discuss your needs and get started! Or visit our full gallery of steel building ideas here first, then contact us! ---> GALLERIES