Cold-Form Steel Kit Options for Select Areas:
Ask One of Our Professional Design Consultants for More Details!
WHY COLD-FORMED STEEL?
- -There are no standard sizes! You customize the length, Width & Height.
- Popular sizes are 40'x60', 40'x80', 50'x50', 50'x80', 50'x100', even as large as 100'x200'.
- -All Kits come with Step-by-step instructions designed for easy assembly & access to training videos. No need to hire a contractor unless you want to! (We do recommend that you hire local professional contractors for large structures.)
- -All Kits include Site Specific stamped Engineered Drawings to meet your local building code requirements. This includes stamped drawings for the Foundation, slab or piers!
- -We offer complete kits. All the material & Hardware needed for assembly- including anchor bolts. No welding is needed to install.
- -Clear span up to 100' designed to utilize the most space in your building.
- -All Materials are made in the USA.
Standard- Free Colors Custom Colors (additional $ and time)
COLD FORM STEEL BUILDINGS
Our Cold-form steel buildings take metal buildings to the next level! These buildings offer a wide range of designs and sizes just not possible with the square tube structures. Cold Form Buildings are fully designed and pre-engineered steel buildings suited to fill any homeowner or entrepreneurs needs. Cold-form buildings can clear spans of 20’ up to 90’. Eave heights range from 8’ to 30’, roof pitches range from 1:12 to 12:12. Bay spacings range from 7.5’ to 25’. Both 29 and 26 gauge powder coated steel sheeting available.
All cold-form buildings come standard with vertical roofs and vertical sides if needed. If you need a second floor, (mezzanine), in your building, this is the most economical structure available! The options available to the customer with these buildings are extensive. Roof designs include Gable, Lean To, Gambrel, Monitor Barns, Sheds. We can do Carports, RV Covers, Tiny Homes, Garages, Barns, Vacation Cabins, Sheds, Shops, Warehouses and more! We can design it!
Cold Form Buildings are safer and stronger than other products. These buildings will not burn in a fire and are immune to destruction by pests.
Advantages & Comparisons
Cold Form Steel Buildings are made from precision cold-formed steel components produced by computer-controlled machines. We use light and heavy gauge galvanized steel Cees and Zees (purlins) and c-channel for bracing. These buildings are bolted and screwed together. Many colors to choose from for exterior sheet metal, insulation, framed openings for windows, walk-in doors and/or overhead or roll-up garage doors all can be designed into your building. Price includes stamped engineered drawings, (including concrete specs), construction package drawings, and the packing list with part numbers.